1. Poetry reading under a waterfall: Write your own poem, read classic poems or even song lyrics to your beloved. They probably won’t even be able to hear you because of the waterfall so don’t worry about your public speaking skills.
2. Read each other’s Tarot Cards: Things might get a little real, but it’s a lot of fun.
3. Go to the Nature Conservatory: Just be with the trees and the breeze and get to know your date outside of hectic city-scapes.
4. Go on a Kayaking double date- romance and friendship on the water, plus you’ll get a good ab workout.
5. Read to Each Other: There’s a 90% chance your date is going to find this sexy.
6. Play Board Games at a Coffee Shop: Great for competitive lovers.
7. Go Thrifting: Found objects are great conversation starters and thrifting can make for a fairly inexpensive…
View original post 1,589 more words