1. For the time they gave us a place to sleep when we couldn’t stand our psychotic roommate for one more minute.
2. For befriending us at freshman orientation when we were petrified and lost, and actually sticking around for the next four years. Not everybody gets that.
3. For travelling insane distances just to come see us for a few days over the breaks (they were unbearable otherwise, honestly).
4. Not just for the “wild party nights,” but for the days you sat out and did nothing at all. For afternoons drinking on the grass and talking over lunch.
5. For remaining friends with us through semesters abroad and time taken off and total meltdowns that one semester that everybody just lost it (you know which one I’m talking about too.)
6. For all the times they went out of their way to eat lunch twice so you’d have someone to sit with.
View original post 210 more words